Brazilian Butt Lift is a fat grafting procedure that increases the size and shape of your buttocks. The fat is removed from the abdomen, hips, and thighs and injected into the buttocks. It is the most sought plastic surgery. Below are the procedures for the surgery.
Procedure for the Surgery
- A small volume of fat is removed from the hip, abdomen, and thighs with liposuction. It is carried out under anesthesia.
- The removed fat is purified and prepared to be transferred to your buttocks.
- The surgeon injects the fats to specific areas on the buttocks to create the desired shape and volume.
- The surgeon stitches the liposuction and puts a compression cloth on the affected area to prevent bleeding.
What to consider when going for the Cosmetic Surgery
Ensure you have enough fat stores in your hips and other areas to be removed and injected into the backside
Have a healthy lifestyle. Be a nonsmoker and have no recent complications related to surgery.
Your body must have a healthy weight
Have a good skin tone in the buttock area.
Be willing to avoid sitting on your buttocks until recovery.
Be to change your body shape and the size of your clothes.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift
- It increases the volume and improves the shape of your buttocks.
- It creates an attractive figure with a natural-looking result.
- You get a donor area of the body that addresses issues like sagging.
- The procedure has less risk of infection. It is the most effective way of transforming your body.
Effects of the plastic Surgery
It causes respiratory distress if the procedure is not done correctively
You may need two or more procedures. The buttocks can fail to take the injected fats.
It causes infection if you do not take care of it.
It is painful this is why it is performed under anesthesia.
The treated area of the skin may be damaged
It is scarring.
Blood vessels can be blocked by the fat entering the bloodstream
Liposuction causes scars under the skin.
The Butt Lift surgery aftercare
- Take a walk to stretch your body
- Use compression garment always except while taking a bath
- Take all prescribed medicines.
- Take a lot of fluids to keep your body hydrated
- Take a rest from work for two to three weeks
- Do not sit on your buttocks after the surgery to make the healing process quick
- Sleep on your stomach until the area is properly healed
- You may need more procedures to achieve good results.
The cost of Brazillian butt surgery
The cost of the surgery depends on the health provider performing it and where you live. It is estimated to be $3,000 to $30,000. You should be on the lookout for fake procedures. Look for a good payment method as Insurance does not cover the cost.
In conclusion, butt lift surgery is the most popular body transformation procedure. It has few side effects compared to the other procedure. If you wish to improve the shape of your buttocks, Brazillian Butt is the best.
Plastic surgery :- https://www.elitebodysculpture.com/our-locations/san-diego